Dumfries & Galloway Small Communities Housing Trust are working with us to understand housing needs and demands in the Wigtown & Bladnoch area. Have your say by completing the short survey online:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WBCI18
A hard copy of the survey is available from Machars Action
Welcome to the Wigtown & Bladnoch Community Initiative
The Wigtown & Bladnoch Community Initiative is a company registered in Scotland, established in 2016 to further the achievement of sustainable development in Wigtown.
The company’s purposes are:
- to provide or advance the accessibility of recreational, facilities, and/or organising recreational activities, which will be available to members of the Community and public at large with the object of improving the conditions of life of the Community.
- advancement of citizenship or Community development, including rural or urban regeneration.
- to advance the provisions for educational opportunities in the Community relating to environment, culture, heritage and/or history
- to advance environmental protection or improvement including preservation, sustainable development and conservation of the natural environment, the maintenance, improvement or provision of environmental amenities for the Community and/or the preservation of buildings or sites of architectural, historic or other importance to the Community;
- NEW Planning Application Submitted by 3b 26th February 2018
- Register of Community Interest Confirmed for Old Bank of Scotland 11th January 2018
- 3b Showfield Application Update 10th January 2018
- 3b Showfield Application Submitted 6th December 2017
- Signatures of support required 11th September 2017