Welcome to the Wigtown & Bladnoch Community Initiative
The Wigtown & Bladnoch Community Initiative is a company registered in Scotland, established in 2016 to further the achievement of sustainable development in Wigtown.
The company’s purposes are:
- to provide or advance the accessibility of recreational, facilities, and/or organising recreational activities, which will be available to members of the Community and public at large with the object of improving the conditions of life of the Community.
- advancement of citizenship or Community development, including rural or urban regeneration.
- to advance the provisions for educational opportunities in the Community relating to environment, culture, heritage and/or history
- to advance environmental protection or improvement including preservation, sustainable development and conservation of the natural environment, the maintenance, improvement or provision of environmental amenities for the Community and/or the preservation of buildings or sites of architectural, historic or other importance to the Community;
- AGM Notification 2023 27th November 2023
- Church Hall Public Survey – Executive Summary 2nd August 2023
- Register interest in Community Owned Accommodation 13th October 2020
- Final Grant Funding in place 26th August 2020
- Planning Application submitted 17th May 2019