Register your interest in our Community Owned AccommodationWe are taking registrations of interest in our One Bedroom fully accessible apartment and three bedroom first floor apartment at 21 North Main Street, Wigtown.
Ordinary Membership is open to individuals aged 16 and over who:
- are resident in the Community; and
- are entitled to vote at a local government election in a polling district that includes the Community or part of it; and
- who support the Purposes;
Anyone who wants to become a member just needs to complete an application form and will be accepted as a member as long as they meet the membership criteria.
is open to those individuals and organisations who:
- are not ordinarily resident in the Community
- are not entitled to vote at a local government election in a polling district that includes the Community or part of it
- and support the Purposes.
Associate Members are not eligible to stand for election to the Board or to vote at any General Meeting.
Polling District Area
The map below sets out the residential area included for Membership of the Initiative:
Click on the map image to view full size.
Additionally, here are a list of post codes covered for membership:
DG8 9DS DG8 9DT DG8 9DU DG8 9DX DG8 9DY
DG8 9DZ DG8 9ED DG8 9EE DG8 9EF DG8 9EG
DG8 9EH DG8 9EJ DG8 9EL DG8 9EN DG8 9EP
DG8 9EQ DG8 9ER DG8 9ES DG8 9ET DG8 9EU
DG8 9EW DG8 9HG DG8 9HH DG8 9HJ DG8 9HL
DG8 9HN DG8 9HP DG8 9HQ DG8 9HR DG8 9HS
DG8 9HT DG8 9HU DG8 9HW DG8 9HX DG8 9HY
DG8 9HZ DG8 9JA DG8 9JB DG8 9JD DG8 9JE
DG8 9JF DG8 9JG DG8 9JH DG8 9JJ DG8 9JL
DG8 9JN DG8 9JP DG8 9JQ DG8 9JS
DG8 9AA DG8 9DQ DG8 9TF DG8 9AB DG8 9TA
DG8 9TJ DG8 9BT DG8 9TB DG8 9DH DG8 9TD
DG8 9DL DG8 9TE