Register your interest in our Community Owned AccommodationWe are taking registrations of interest in our One Bedroom fully accessible apartment and three bedroom first floor apartment at 21 North Main Street, Wigtown.
Bank of Scotland feedback from the public meeting
Following the successful public meeting where future uses for the bank building were discussed, we are now developing a strategy to take forward the ideas and deliver the best resource we can for the community.
Themes from the public meeting included:
- desire for community facilities such as bank, click & collect depot, ATM;
- affordable housing;
- cheaper accommodation for visitors;
- book museum,
- indoor market place (year round version of Kist).
- bank building to support and promote local businesses, like a co-operative;
- workshop space;
- renewable energy sources incorporated;
- community use of the garden.